Thursday, July 8, 2010
Full Version of Snow Leopard OSX DVD
Mac OSX Snow Leopard 10.6 RETAIL DVD [200MB Links]
What you need:
- Disk Utility.
- DVD-DL (Dual Layer/DVD9).
- DVD+/-R DL Burner.
1. Mount the "Mac OS X Install DVD.iso"
2. Open Disk Utility.
3. From the drive list on the left, select the .iso image (Mac OS X Install DVD).
4. Click "Burn" to burn on your dual layer DVD.
5. When the disc is burnt, restart your computer and hold 'c' to boot from the DVD.
6. Follow the instructions to install Snow Leopard on my Forum.
Links are available for a few days in my Forum on the link below:
Snow Leopard OSX DVD
Note: You Must be a member to login.