iFreeMem 3.5 can improve your Mac's performances by maximizing Free memory and reducing Inactive memory! If you are in the middle of using an application and the system becomes unresponsive for several seconds it could be the memory manager working and claiming back some of the inactive memory for your application to use, if you wish to avoid this then iFreeMem may be for you.
Download it here: iFreeMem
Serial number is Included.
iPod Rip 1.2.7 MacOSX.Incl.Keymaker-CORE
iPodRip (formerly from The Little App Factory) is the definitive iPod companion application. iPodRip allows you to get the most out of your iPod — you can transfer music from your iPod back to your iTunes Library, listen to music directly on your iPod (allowing you to save valuable disk space) — plus much more. iPodRip supports all iPod Media Types — MP3, AAC, Protected AAC or Audible.com Content.
Whether you want to transfer your music to a new Mac or let your colleague sample your music tastes, iPodRip sets your iPod free. iPodRip will seamlessly copy your songs, playlists, ratings and more directly into iTunes.
Download it here: iPod rip
CrossOver PRO 8.1 for Mac (Intel Based Only)
The idea behind CrossOver is simple - it's emulation software that uses Wine that allows you to install and run a number of popular Windows applications and games on Mac OS X running Intel CPUs. In theory the software sounds simple to use - you download CrossOver, create a "bottle" (a virtual Windows environment), install the applications and start using it.
If you want to see CrossOver in action, I've put together an image galley that you can browse through here.
In theory, things are a bit different. I won't bore you with the installation suffice to say that it's what I have come to expect from a Mac and pretty straight-forward. The only hiccup is that you need a file off the Mac OS X disc called quartz-wm. This is to make Windows apps look and feel more like Mac applications. I since wasn't supplied with the Mac OS X disc, this presented a bit of a problem. Fortunately, the file is available as part of the X11 update from Apple (thanks to Mac OS X Hints for the pointer here).
CrossOver Pro 8.0.1 | 124 Mb
CrossOver Mac allows you to install your favorite Windows applications and games on Mac OS X.
CrossOver has a nice, single click style interface, which makes installing Windows software simple and fast. Once installed, your application integrates seamlessly in OS X.
Just click and run your application directly from the OS X Finder. Clicking a Windows file or document - including email attachments - will launch the appropriate Windows program, allowing you to work on the files. Best of all, you do it all easily and affordably, without needing a Microsoft operating system license.
Adding your favorite Windows software is easy, using their normal installation CDs. Just place a Windows CD in your Mac, and CrossOver will recognize it and offer to begin the installation process. CrossOver then completes the installation and configures your application to run on your Mac. That's all there is to it.
CodeWeavers officially supports the following applications:
· Microsoft Office 2007, 2003, XP, 2000 and 97
· Microsoft Word
· Microsoft Excel
· Microsoft PowerPoint
· Microsoft Outlook
· Microsoft Access (Microsoft Access supported in Office 2000 only.)
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 6
· Microsoft Project
· Microsoft Vision
· Intel based Mac.
· 120 MB of free disk space
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
New application support:
· Quicken 2009
· Internet Explorer 7
· Photoshop CS2
MS Office 2003:
· Non-English language service packs should now apply
· Word 2003: 'Insert Field' should now work properly
· Word 2003: Table calculations fixed
· Word 2003: Insert... Picture... From File improved
· Outlook 2003: NTLM proxy authentication fixed
· Excel 2003: Insert Picture improved
· Outlook 2003: Problem with dropping into 'disconnected' mode is resolved
MS Office 2007:
· Service Packs 1 and 2 now apply.
· Enterprise, Pro, and Corporate editions should now install
· Word 2007: Fixed misbehavior when using the 'insert image' function
· Several other Office service packs and add-ons should work better.
· Intermittent hanging bugs should be fixed
· Several other general fixes
· Outlook 2000: e-mail attachments should now work
· Acrobat 5 and 7: "Save As" dialog no longer causes crashes
· FrameMaker: Handling of PPD files improved on systems without CUPS.
· Word XP: "Combine Documents" fixed
· Equation Editor should install and run
Other crossover improvements:
· A 'symbol' font as been added. This should improve Equation Editor behavior.
· A couple of improvements were made to dual-monitor support on the Mac
· Fixed problem with resizing windows on dual-head linux systems
· KDE systray on SUSE 10.1 fixed
· KDE Printer improved
· Fixed a problem with demo registration and gksu version 2.0.2.
· Improved copy and paste
· Added better 64-bit support in the RPM package
· Updated many components to fix behavior on the upcoming Snow Leopard release of OSX
Download it here: CrossOver Pro!
Don't forget to subscribe to my Blog!